Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!



Happy Thanksgiving, everyone --

Our holiday feels a bit upside-down this year. Roger has traveled to Southern California to visit his mom, and I am home with a flu bug and missing a lovely holiday dinner with my folks and siblings. Caroline has stayed with me to keep me company and has been a good nursemaid while I've napped and watched the Macy's parade.

But even though we've not spent the day with friends and family, I know that I am surrounded, every day, every minute, by the love and warmth of wonderful family and good friends near and far.

So where ever you have spent the day, know that I am thankful for your friendship and support.

And, just so you know, I'm looking forward to a big piece of pumpkin pie when I feel better!

3 comments:

Gerrie said...

Feel better soon, Diane. Sending you heartfelt thanks for being in my life.

Terry said...

Feel better soon. High on my "thankful list" this year are all the 12 x 12s. It would never have happened had it not been for your brilliant idea!

Helen Conway said...

Oh I am sorry your day was not perfect. But I too am thankful you wanted to play those two years ago and for your freindship and hospitality.