Saturday, March 26, 2011

Feel free to look around...

You all know that I read a lot of books.  And since I like to talk about books, I decided to put my talk about reading and general books reviews together in one place -- sort of like they're now on their very own book shelf!  See that tab right above this post?  Click on "Books and Reading" and it'll take you to my ramblings about whatever it is I've been reading.

By the way, I've decided to keep my quilt and art-related book reviews here, where I've always mixed them in.  So feel free to go exploring on my new pages!  (They are actually separate blogs, so if you want to, you can subscribe to them and be notified when those specific pages are updated.)

2 comments :

  1. I LOVE your new blog layout! You've inspired me to start thinking about revamping mine. Very clean and fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto the previous comment. Such an inspiration as are your quilts and "12x12."

    ReplyDelete