Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Quilting Arts likes us!

I just received the June/July 2011 issue of Quilting Arts, and there's a lovely review of our Twelve by Twelve book!  Thanks, QA!  I am so looking forward to sitting down and reading the rest of the issue.


What Comes Next? said...

and so they should! I'm looking forward to getting my copy soon!

nicolette said...

Congratulations to the group!

I hope to find me a copy of QA overhere soon!

juanita said...

I just received a copy of Twelve by Twelve from Amazon today (with several other quilting books) and I cannot put it down! I love it, not only the quilts but the delightful commentaries by each quilter. I've learned things about quilting and studio space and I felt a great kinship to you all and felt compelled to search you out online to tell you how inspired I am by reading this great book. Good work!