Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Random Red Thoughts

I have a LOT of red fabric.

So I started sewing flying geese units. And sewing them.  And sewing them.



And then I started arranging them on the design wall.  And arranging them.


 Then I started sewing them. 


And sewing them.


And sewing them ... until the quilt top got so big that I don't have a wall big enough to hang it up and show the whole thing to you.


But guess what?  I STILL have lots more red fabric.

Ah, the problems of a quilter...

4 comments :

  1. Love red. Love flying geese. Great quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could make a second red and white geese quilt and send it to a friend....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how crisp this looks! I have a bunch of blue that I could send you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! having too much fabric is never a problem surely??

    ReplyDelete