Saturday, December 21, 2013

Currently

Using a lot of these:


Yep, a lingering cold. But at least they are Christmasy!


Singing:




(Our chorus closed our holiday concerts with this very arrangement and I'm still singing it around the house. Beautiful!)

Watching:


A whole lot of Hallmark holiday movies.  They're sappy but I love them.

Reading:  


 Lots to think about in this book.  I love her writing, as well as her approach to spirituality.

Listening: 


I am loving the Instrumental Holiday music channel for quiet evenings in front of the fire.

Eating:


 I made a big pot of vegetable soup the other day -- with lots of red pepper flakes so the spiciness will clear up this cold!  Delicious!

Enjoying:

 
 Having the tree and holiday decorations up.  So cheery and festive.  I love the holiday glow.

I hope you're "currently" enjoying the wonders of the season!

  




2 comments :

  1. I'm a huge fan of Hot and Sour Soup to burn a cold out of me. Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A dear friend gave me a copy of Help, Thanks, Wow this year. What a fantastic book! I'm glad that you found it too ; )

    ReplyDelete