1. Someone should invent something that makes vacuuming the stairs easy and effective. Lord knows I've googled and searched and haven't found any brilliant solution. I'd pay a lot of money for something like that. IS there something like that? .
2. Wait, is that called a house cleaner?
3. I should have rescued a dog with fur that matched the rug. Or planned carpeting that matched the dog.
4. In a household with a black dog, a gray cat and a white cat, I can't win. No matter what color something is, SOME pet hair will end up showing on it.
5. With all the dog hair drifting around, am I inhaling a bit every day? Like pet dander? Do doctors find people with pet hair in their lungs? How is it I'm not coughing up furballs? Ack.
6. Let me pause a moment and appreciate that the dog hair is on the stairs and not in my lungs. Small gratitude moment.
7. Maybe my next dog should be a non-shedding poodle. Or doodle. Or a hairless dog.
8. On second thought, I'd rather have uncarpeted stairs and a big furry dog.
9. I wonder how much it would cost to rip the carpet off of the stairs and put hardwood on them.
10. I wonder how much fabric and art supply stuff I would have to not buy to save the money for replacing the stair carpet with hard wood.
11. Vacuuming the stairs = Life Evaluation + Animal Companion Philosophy + Physical Workout.
So, I'm cleaning today. What are YOU doing?! And what do you think about while you do it?!