Monday, July 02, 2007

Fruit Salad



... because that's what you do with leftover pieces of fruit, right?

I told you this fabric just won't go away. I took the leftover squares and strips from the previous (ahem) three fruit and veggie quilts and spent a happy hour yesterday putting them together. I figure this will make a happy donation quilt for some kid at the Valley of the Moon.

At least I am getting near the end of this fabric (although I did break down and order a piece of blueberry fabric for the bindings!)

3 comments :

  1. Anonymous9:35 AM

    This looks like one of the fruit stands where I stopped this week. Have a happy 4th. We are low key today. Just Lisa. Steph and the family arrive back from the east coast at 10 pm. Think I will do some work in the studio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, this made me laugh. Don't you know fruit and veges are good for health! We have a campaign here in New Zealand called 5 plus a day, encouraging us to eat 5 or more portions of fruit and veges each day. You are only up to 4 (ahem, quilts) so you have AT LEAST one more left! (tee hee)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazingly beautiful. I love the richness of the various squares, yet I am strangely hungry as I write this.

    :)

    ReplyDelete