Friday, August 08, 2008

Let the Games Begin!



Well, the Olympics have officially begun, and in honor of our Quilting Olympics Mathea has designed a button to advertise your participation on your own blog! You can find it here and even choose which size you like.

To put the button on your blog or website, right-click on the image, choose "save this picture as", and save the image to your own harddrive. Then you can upload that image to your blog or site as usual.

You hardcore Olympians may start and finish a project during the Olympic games... me, I'm just gonna piece and piece and piece. I'm just working on accumulating a big ol' pile of tumbling block blocks. As I said earlier, it's all about endurance.



Happy 8-8-08 to you! (which is my 15th wedding anniversary, btw... a lovely date evening is ahead for us!)

3 comments :

  1. Congratulations- and happy anniversary! The button looks cool. I am doing a quilt to be bingoed off this coming Wednesday for the American Heart Association. Problem is that I haven't even started it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea, I'm in for the Olympics, thanks for suggestion Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. H A P P Y
    A N N I V E R S A R Y ! ! ! !

    sMooCHEs

    ReplyDelete