Sunday, July 10, 2005

A new look

You might notice that things look a bit different here.

I decided it was time for a change. I adore polka dots, but that soft green color just isn't me. And I'm seeing that template too often on other blogs and I want to be different!

Is it too busy? (That's a rhetorical question--don't tell me even if you think so). For today, I like it...and red polka dots make me happy.

Don't ask me how I did this, because all I can tell you is that I opened the template and messed around and used the "preview" repeatedly until I liked it. And yes, it took WAY more time than I have to do stuff like this. But I did it anyway.

Sometimes, you've just got to have red polka dots.


Carol Logan Newbill said...


Red polka dots are fine, but some of us are old, Diane. Your font size lies between "miniscule" and "microscopic" in Firefox. I don't know which font you are using, but it is very crowded and difficult to read, as well.

(Is there a Boy Scout handy to help this old lady cross the street?)

Carol Logan Newbill said...

Better already! Thanks!

(Cancel the Boy Scout.)