Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter Getaway



Happy Easter, everyone!

To celebrate, we are leaving springtime behind and heading up to Lake Tahoe and *snow* for a few days. We're being joined by some family friends (yay! Another kid to romp with Caroline in the snow when Roger and I get too cold and tired!) so that'll be very fun. We've packed up books and games and snuggly clothes and we will have a relaxing time.

And, keeping to my new non-fat, non-gallbladder lifestyle, I am enjoying marshmallow Peeps as my Easter treat!

May you all be surrounded by friends and family and sunshine and jellybeans and chocolate bunnies!

2 comments :

  1. Have fun! Beautiful picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:13 AM

    I'm headed for Lake Tahoe (Squaw Valley) tomorrow. At least I am going from snow to snow....not quite so shocking. But I hope I come home to spring on the 4th.....

    teri

    ReplyDelete