Saturday, April 09, 2011

Before Your Very Ears


Go grab a beverage and head on over to Annie Smith's Quilting Stash website. Her newest podcast features an interview me and Helen Conway! We sat down with Annie last October, at PIQF, to talk about 12x12, our book, and Helen's first visit to PIQF.

If you hurry, you might be in time to leave a comment on Annie's blog and win a copy of Twelve by Twelve: The International Art Quilt Challenge, too!

(By the way, it's easy to subscribe to Annie's podcasts for free via Itunes.  Search "Quilting Stash" and it'll pop right up.)  Thank you, Annie, for sharing this interview with Helen and me with your listeners!

1 comment :

  1. I am listening to the podcast as I write. I am hoping to pick up the book at Aust Quilt convention on Thursday. It was interesting to hear your voice. Also as I was scrolling my blogs, I see that Maggie Grey sent you good wishes for your wrist. I just received a prize pack from WOW, which contained a lovely piece of her work and I was thrilled. Life is full of coincidences.

    ReplyDelete