Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A meme, in pictures

I have snatched this fun idea from my Flickr friend, Amy. And here's how you can play:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste the html into your blog or Flickr stream, or use the Mosaic Maker at bighugelabs.com to make a mosaic.

The Questions:

1. What is your first name? Diane
2. What is your favorite food? Chocolate
3. What high school did you go to? Los Altos
4. What is your favorite color? Red
5. Who is your celebrity crush? George Clooney
6. Favorite drink? Fizzy water
7. Dream vacation? Scotland
8. Favorite dessert? Brownie sundae
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Contented
10. What do you love most in life? Family
11. One Word to describe you. Inquisitive
12. Favorite Music? All sorts!
If you give this a try, post a link in a comment so I'll know to go look!

2 comments :

  1. Loved this - had to do it too (took longer than I expected!!)
    http://flickr.com/photos/jckirner/2511410028

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun meme! I usually don't do them, but you made it look so fun!

    http://barb-whynot.blogspot.com/2008/06/me-and-my-meme.html

    ReplyDelete