Monday, June 16, 2008

Just too cute

I know, pictures of fluffy little kittens are just too precious. But life around here has been dull lately ... lots of work, making my way through my 12 hours of continuing legal education, pruning the overgrown shrubbery in the yard, other mundane things like that... Hardly blog-worthy events.

So, I thought I'd post a few of the pictures I took yesterday at the ranch. I tell myself I'm not going to take more kitten pictures, but they're just so dang adorable.



Some of them are very timid around people, but still curious...



... but if you sit still long enough, they come out and get distracting by anything moving and then have to pounce.



This rather cranky guy just watched the kitten shenanigans from his royal spot in a tub of dirt.



(C'mon, confess, those kitties made you smile, didn't they?)

9 comments :

  1. There are never enough kitten or cat pictures ! Cats rule and dogs drool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you couldn't hear me, but AWWWWWWW. Makes me want a kitten (until I remember I have to handfuls now). Thanks for sharing those cuties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so adorable. Yes, I'm smiling. I'm so glad you took those pictures and shared them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a dog person through and through, but there is something about kittens I just love!! (Can't have any because they make me sneeze) -- these little guys are precious! Take lots of pictures now because they grow up so quick :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can never resist cute kitten pictures, and I subscribe to Cute Overload and I Can Has Cheezeburger to get my daily dose. Yours are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They sure did make me smile. How adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You could sell these for greeting cards - really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I confess! They're very very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's no such thing as too many kitten photos! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete