Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sunday Miscellanea

I'm having a good, puttery Sunday.

Although I had intended to get some fabric installed on the Hinterberg frame to try it all out, I got sidetracked reading and writing email...which led me to get further sidetracked trying to install a "tag cloud" on my sidebar.

You'll notice I achieved it, after more time than I'd like to admit I spent on it. You can steer through these directions on how to get one of these in a Blogger template, by the way. (They are clear enough that a total html novice like me was eventually able to get it accomplished, so that's saying something.) And that meant that I had to start going back through my blog entries to afix labels, which is actually sort of fun.

When that strenuous task was finished, I met my friend Laura for side-by-side pedicures! We are good friends but life has been such for each of us that we've not managed to get together lately. Talk about a fun way to catch up! We had a relaxing hour to chat and we came away with lovely feet. Perfect. We'll definitely have to do that again.

So now, I guess I'm gonna go try to get fabric on the frame. It's 4pm and I'm just now getting to my first task of the day.

But I guess that's what Sundays are for, yes?

1 comment :

  1. I've wondered about those tag clouds but never knew what they were called before.

    ReplyDelete