Monday, September 27, 2010

Scenes from a craft fair

On Saturday I headed out to go to an arts and crafts fair on the plaza here in town. Despite the heat, it was a wonderful day to stroll and look at beautiful creations. I had my camera with me and had a good time taking pictures (a good way to bring home so many of the lovely things I saw!)

Look at the beautiful colors and textures on this pottery:


And more from the same artist:

 

(You can see more of this potter's work here.)  
The potter's chair was as colorful and graphic as her pottery.


At a different pottery booth, I saw these wonderful little hands.  I'd love a grouping of these!


There was an occasional breeze, bringing attention to this wonderful booth full of scarves:


And of course there were dogs.


The face painting booth was a magnet for all ages.



No, I didn't get my face painted.  But I had a very fun time nonetheless.

2 comments :

  1. Beautiful pictures! Love the hands and the pottery colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete