Thursday, January 10, 2008

Rain, Rain...



It rained and rained yesterday. Despite the chores that needed doing at home, I headed over to my sister's house to hang out, talk, look at books and magazines and Laura's new projects, watch mindless tv, eat lunch, and otherwise do relaxing sisterly things. It was lovely.

While we sat, Laura's dog Katie gazed out at the yard watching for squirrels and longing to get outside to chase them. We reminded her that she couldn't climb the oak tree to get at them, but I don't think that mattered to her.

5 comments :

  1. That is an adorable photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie's look perfectly sums up how my kids look/act during rainy days here ... LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so nice to share the rain with you! We actually had some warm sun along with the rain today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute picture!
    We're having plenty of rain here too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo! How did Laura get my trunk? We took our Christms tree off our trunk Wednesday and left. Perhaps she snuck down to the island and snatched it. We are going through Healdsburg on our way home. I may have to check on her.

    ReplyDelete