Thursday, April 23, 2009

My bed is calling me...



The bad news: I was up way too late last night working, and I will be spending today and tonight putting in a lot of hours to finish a big work project. So it will be a while before I can crash into bed to sleep until I just wake up when I'm ready to wake up.

The good news: The solution for what sort of border to put on the Cinco de Mayo quilt I started eons ago suddenly came to me. Funny how I get all sorts of creative ideas when my left brain is wholly engaged in legal work.

2 comments :

  1. Ohhh, I can't wait to see what you've come up with! I still need to finish a few more blocks on my Cinco de Mayo. My brain does the same thing, when I'm in an engineering meeting that is starting to get boring, I solve quilt problems!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great to know that others leave projects for some time, years even, waiting for the right next or final step. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete