Monday, October 15, 2012

Irresistible Polka Dots

 I have been at PIQF for the last 5 days, taking a 3 day course on quilt judging, teaching a unit on art principles applied to quilts, and shopping and quilt viewing and having a darned good time, Just before that, I was off at my twice yearly retreat, where one of the things I did was learn a bit about drawing on the Ipad with the app Brushes 3.

I have unpacking and household catching up to do, but in the meantime, here's an iPad drawing of the box of polka dotted fat quarters I could just not pass up at the quilt show. Happiness in a box, isn't it?!



3 comments :

  1. Oh yes, a box of dots is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lOVE polka dots! And your picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very irresistible indeed. Don't forget about awesomeness in a box. Have a nice day!

    salon reception desk

    ReplyDelete