Monday, April 02, 2007

Another 25 questions

I'm really still off on my retreat (and having a FABulous time) but while I'm busy elsewhere I thought I'd post this fun little meme. Go head, answer them on your own blog and link back in the comments so I know what YOU said!

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
Nantucket, preferably ‘Sconset.
2. What's your favorite article of clothing?
My pajamas. And my polka dot comfy sweater.
3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex?
Eyes. Oh, and wrists, too. Weird, I know, but there you have it.
4. What's the last CD that you bought?
Dixie Chicks, "Taking the Long Way"
5. Where's your favorite place to be?
Curled up in a comfy chair, in front of the fireplace, with a good novel
6. Where is your least favorite place to be?
In a big crowd
7. What's your favorite place to be massaged?
Shoulders and upper back. Oh, hands, too.
8. Strong in mind or strong in body?
Mind. (Working on body...)
9. What time do you wake up in the morning?
1:15am. 3:30 am. 5:20 am. It’s a mid-life thing.
10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance?
My cuisinart.
11. What makes you really angry?
Mistreatment of kids. The Bush administration. Lies.
12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
Piano
13. Favorite colour?
Lately, pink. Pink, pink, pink, PINK.
14. Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV?
SUV
15. Do you believe in an afterlife?
Yes.
16. Favorite children's book?
The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster
17. What is your favorite season?
Winter
18. Your least favorite household chore?
Scrubbing the burner wells on the stovetop. And changing the top bunk.
19. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
General magic like Samanta Stevens on Bewitched....you know, wiggle my nose and appear in another place. Wiggle my nose and have the dishes washed. Wiggle my nose and stop time while I do something else. (I guess it's the "wiggly nose" superpower.)
20. If you have a tattoo, what is it?
None, nope, never. I find tattoos extremely unappealing.
21. Can you juggle?
Objects? Badly. Life stuff? Every minute of every day, honey.
22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to?
My grandmother
23. What's your favorite day?
A rainy day with no place to go
24. What's in the trunk of your car?
I don’t have a trunk, per se, but the back of my SUV has my polka dotted umbrella
25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?
Depends on the weather. Burger for cold weather, sushi for warm weather.

2 comments :

  1. I'm with you on the winter thing, and we got cheated this year in Sonoma County!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sense a polka dot theme here Diane.

    ReplyDelete