Saturday, March 19, 2011

Drum roll, please...


I am in the process of redecorating my bloggy home here.  I started out to add an image to my banner, and one thing led to another... So it's really more like I got tired of my little one bedroom fixer-upper, and I found myself in the middle of a construction project to add rooms and new stories and all!  (And a gazebo!  Don't you think one NEEDS a gazebo?)

I'm not sure when the whole thing will be ready for the open house.  But it could happen soon (html goddesses permitting).  So when you over for a visit, don't be surprised if it looks a bit, dare I say, LOVLIER.

I'm gonna go apply some paint to the gazebo now.

8 comments :

  1. Very nice! I love the new crisp, clean, colorful look. I have been thinking my blog needs a new look. You are inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bring the coffee and chocolate and we can sit under the gazebo and chat. I like what you have done with the place so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, very nice indeed!
    I'm too late for the chocolate. What can I bring?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your new blog home.

    ReplyDelete