Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Welcome to Blogland!

By the way, I'm happy to announce that my friend Diane (who was just here with her family to share Christmas with us) has started a blog! She's A Yankee in Bermuda!


(Well, in this picture she's in Maine, not Bermuda. She's displaying ornamental gourds grown in her parents' garden in Limington.) But you'll see, she's in Bermuda. And life looks very different there from here.

I've been urging her to start blogging, as they are newly settled in Bermuda for some undefined period of time, and I knew that she would enjoy sharing her adventures with the blogging world.
So pop in and see her and say hello!

And when you look at her cute little pink house, picture a quilt on her living room wall...I sent one back with her (which she very determinedly jammed into her suitcase) and am happy to think that something I made will grace their home.

(Gee, my quilts are better traveled than I am...)

No comments :

Post a Comment