Saturday, March 26, 2005

Interviews, etc.

A few days ago, I replied to Karoda's interview blog entry and she sent me interview questions. I think I messed up by failing to carry on the interview chain... So, I'm picking it up again and will carry on:

1. If you want to participate and receive interview questions, leave a comment below saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

So comment if you want to play!

Another update: I posted a few weeks ago about my good friend Gerrie and her mastectomy. You may know from reading her blog, but I wanted to report that she is doing GREAT. She's active and quilting and when I saw her a few days ago she looked positively sparkly. It makes me very happy to see how well she is doing.

1 comment :

  1. And I wasn't even wearing the tiara that Diane and my other fab friends gave me a few weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete